Thursday, November 21, 2013

coffee, adoption and fair trade

Now that the weather in getting colder drinking hot beverages is becoming more and more necessary...at least I know it is for me to keep warm.  I know I am in Alabama and many of you are in much colder climates but I still like to warm up with a nice cup of hot tea...in my case.

Just Love Coffee offers delicious coffees from all over the world.  If you visit Just Love Coffee through our weblink https://justlovecoffee.com/thehitesadoption then a portion of your purchase will be sent to help fund our adoption.  Also, I encourage your browse their fair trade selection.  This is a great opportunity for you to also support coffee growers around the world who are providing fair wages and a sustainable lifestyle for their workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment