Sunday, July 31, 2011
Saturday, July 30, 2011
On Saturday, August 27th the Bell Center will be holding their annual Tailgate Challenge Fundraiser at Sloss Furnace. (Only 10% of their operating cost is through tuition, leaving 90% to fundraising.) This event is a fun way to celebrate and anticipate the upcoming college football season. Everyone will enjoy tastes of tailgating food at various team tents as well as BBQ provided by Jim N’ Nicks. It will be an afternoon of music, kid friendly events and team rivalry.
We would love for you to join us for the fun, exciting day. You can get your tickets to the event directly from us. They are $15 per person and $5 for children under 10.
It was a great morning with the family.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Special thanks to my parents for keeping Owen for us and Preston's Mom and Mr. B for keeping Logan.
Nathan preparing for testing.Nathan on his ride home.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Owen enjoyed spending some time on Oma's lap.
Owen the duck had fun riding around on Daddy's shoulders for a while.
After they were done playing in Thomas they sat up their chairs to pretend they were riding in the Little Einsteins rocket.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
I have been wanting to get Nathan and Owen in the pool to see how they liked the water. I figured if they liked the water it would be a good to get them into Lakeshore to do some water therapy/ swimming. After swimming and before swimming lessons for Logan we went to Panera, or France as Logan calls it for lunch. Logan got a special treat!!