Monday, July 25, 2011

Look, I can do it myself!

Nathan and Owen work very hard in therapy every day and are making great progress. One of Nathan's newest accomplishments is to be able to kneel and play with this toy all by himself. He is very proud of himself and we are very proud of him. This weekend I was looking at toys specifically for kids with CP. Every time we play we are actually doing therapy, they just don't know it. I like to take advantage of every moment I can in helping to improve their progress. I was very excited when I came across the website specialneedstoys.com. I was like a kid in a candy store looking at all the wonderful things I could buy for them. But, I am going to have to pace myself...not only for my wallet but also so they don't become overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment