Thursday, July 14, 2011

Swimming

We had the best time swimming this morning. All four of us loved it and felt like we were having a normal summer. I have not gone to the Homewood pool because I don't think I can safely watch three non-swimming children. This morning Sarah invited us over to Bill and Suzanne's to go swimming. Sarah helped me get everyone in the pool. Since it was a small group in a backyard pool I did not have to worry about not being able to reach all of my children at one time. Logan had a good time playing, jumping in and doing a little swimming with my assistance. Nathan and Owen absolutely loved the water and stayed in the pool for about an hour and a half.



I have been wanting to get Nathan and Owen in the pool to see how they liked the water. I figured if they liked the water it would be a good to get them into Lakeshore to do some water therapy/ swimming. After swimming and before swimming lessons for Logan we went to Panera, or France as Logan calls it for lunch. Logan got a special treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment