Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mercedes Weekend

This coming weekend is the long anticipated Mercedes Marathon. Our weekend starts off with Nathan and Owen running The Bell Center 50 foot dash Saturday morning at 9:00. I know they will enjoy racing in front of the crowds of people. Logan will also run in some of the sibling heats for The Bell Center Run. Saturday evening we will enjoy a wonderful spaghetti dinner at The Alabama Sports Hall of Fame in support of The Bell Center. Sunday morning is my big race. I am so excited to be running the 1/2 marathon in honor of Nathan and Owen and in support of The Bell Center. I have raised $1381.00 in support. If you are interested in supporting The Bell Center through my run please check out my donation website click here. At the end of the weekend I will post lots of pictures of all our events.

No comments:

Post a Comment