Monday, December 6, 2010

Moments of Life Pt 2

Today's Moments of Life is brought to us by Logan. Logan is an incredible joy and blessing in our lives. When God blessed us with him over four years ago we had no idea just how wonderfully enriched he would make our lives. We now better understand the love of the Father to us, His children.

It is amazing to see God working in Him, calling him to be one of His own. Some of my most treasured time with Logan is reading his nightly Bible story, reading a Veggie Tale Book or watching a movie about God. Logan has a great gift of laughter. Just yesterday Preston wrote a hilarious e-mail to one of his friends. As we were reading it together and laughing Logan jumped up on my lap, pretended to read the e-mail and laughed and laughed. Logan also shares a great love for music. Last night I asked him if he wanted to go and listen to some music at Dawson. He very excitedly said yes. He ate his dinner right away, put on his socks, shoes and jacket and was ready to go. As I sat in the pew holding Logan in my lap, both of us listening so intently as not to miss a single word or note, I was just reminded of how great and glorious our Heavenly Father is and what a precious gift I am holding in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment