Sunday, December 5, 2010

Moments of Life Pt 1

Over the Christmas season, I want to purposefully find the extraordinary moments and gifts from God in every day life. When I look at each of my children, at their precious faces, I see the wonderful, loving Holy Father who to my amazement blessed me beyond words with these precious little lives. Today my extraordinary moments are provided by Nathan. Nathan does not meet the developmental milestones of others his age, nor will he for quite some time. But Nathan has a story, a testimony, of how God miraculously intervened to save him over and over and over. Nathan has seen and continues to see first hand how God has saved his life, provided him hearing, given him one of the most beautiful smiles ever, and tight hugs that can melt anyone's heart. Nathan will be able to share the story of God in his life to so many people and has already been used to change people's lives through the prayers and growth in prayer lives. In seeing Nathan, I see God and His Almighty power. I am thankful to be a Mom to this extraordinary little boy, Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment