Monday, December 6, 2010

Moments of Life Pt 3


Every morning when I get Owen out of bed I sing a little song I made up just for him. His name is included several times, which he knows, and he gives me the biggest smile. I just love it. Just like his brother, he is a true walking miracle with a wonderful story of how God saved his life over and over. This story is not just one of his past but one God is writing in Owen's life every day. We feel blessed that he is a part of our family. From the beginning, his first few days in the NICU, he has shown us his spunky, fun personality. His personality is very contagious and we can't wait to see how God shapes his life. Thankfully I am blessed with the title of Mommy, so I will be able to see the great sculpting work God will be doing in Owen's life.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics of all three boys! and i'm enjoying reading your words. will you be doing this everyday? hope so!

    ReplyDelete