Sunday, June 30, 2013

Michigan Adventure: Day 2

We spent the day in my hometown, Frankenmuth.  We started with an early morning swim for my fish son, Logan.  He is making more and more improvements everyday.  Today he jumped in one end and swam to the other end.  We also attending the church of my childhood.  It was a great service and we all really enjoyed it. The sermon was about putting God and His work of sharing the gospel first in your life.

We then went to my grandparents house.  Both of them have now passed away and my uncles are working on getting the house ready to sell.  It was nice to go back in one more time.  Logan , not only my fish son but also my monkey son, loves to climb trees.  We climbed a tree that I used to climb all the time as a child.
We needed to get all of the family in on the action.
 
We spent some time with my Aunt Nila and Uncle Bob.  Uncle Bob, PaPa and Logan enjoyed some stick light saber fighting.
We spent a little time walking around town and enjoying a yummy treat.
Nathan saw it was time to move on since if was getting so late.
Just a few other photos from our walk.
Jenni this one is for you.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Bob Evans.  It was so nice to spend some time with my Grandmother and George.
Nathan thought it was getting late so we said goodbye.
I bought Nathan his own watch so I could have mine back.

No comments:

Post a Comment