Monday, December 10, 2012

Week in review

Sorry it has been a while since I last posted. Here is a review of our entire week.
Monday-Nathan had a great speech therapy session. Later in the afternoon the boys and I made cookies. Owen ate an entire cookie.
Tuesday- we had lots of fun swinging at the park together before Nathan's post-op visit. The visit went really well and Nathan is all clear to resume to normal activity.
Wednesday- Nathan headed back to school after a week off.
Thursday- we celebrated Paw Paw Bill's birthday. I also had an orthopedic appointment. My foot is healing nicely and I am now weening out of the boot.
Friday- Logan and I practiced a lot on riding his bike and we went the walk through nativity at Briarwood with the Cooks.
Saturday- Logan's basketball game and a trip to Atlanta to see our friends.



























No comments:

Post a Comment