Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Vacation Day 15

This week is flying by. We had another great time at KidLife. The verse the children are learning this week is Luke 10:27. If you see Logan ask him. I think he will be more than happy to share it. I have LOVED all 23 of my kids. It will definitely be sad tomorrow when it was all over. With preschool and children (elementary age) and the volunteers we have over 1600 people involved in KidLife!!

This afternoon my friend Misty came over and played with Logan while Nathan and Owen napped. Preston and I went to the funeral of our friend, Wendell Harris. We were so fortunate to have known Wendell. He lived his 78 years fully for God. I always enjoyed working with him while I was Director of Media at Dawson. He was a retired new anchor so it was great to have the opportunity to use his voice on some of my videos.

This afternoon we decided to get out Logan's new/big key board. After Logan played for a while we gave Owen a turn. He loved making music.

Tonight before Logan went to bed he had to get a cast on his leg just like he did from the KidLife Health Clinic yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment