Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun at the zoo

I was getting tired of staying in the house, so decided we would beat the heat at the zoo. I know sounds kind of funny to go outside when it is so hot, high of 100. We left our house about 9:45 am and headed to the zoo. Everyone was wearing their swim suits, well of course I was not. We spent the first 45 minutes playing in the water fountain splash area getting all three boys really wet. Logan has always loved playing here but this was a first for Nathan and Owen. Both of them loved being splashed by the fountains.


I wish I could have taken some pictures of them actually in the water, but I decided to preserve the life of my iphone, and not get it wet. After the water we went to see the lions, tigers and other predators, played at the new little play area at Trails of Africa, said hi to the flamingos and then headed for the car. I know Logan would like to stay longer, but by now it was 12:30 and all of the refreshing water play had dried off and it was getting way too hot to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment