Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. On Saturday, my parents, sister and nephew came over for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt.
Oma helped Owen hunt for his eggsPreston helped Nathan Logan got a few but was really more interested in playing with his new climbing dome Cooper enjoyed his first Easter egg hunt.Russ hunted some eggs and my Dad and I took all the pictures and videos. Every one had a great time. The weather was perfect, about 86 degrees.

Easter Sunday morning we took Nathan and Owen to the morning service with us. They did a wonderful job being quiet. Preston taught our class and Logan made some great crosses and bookmarks. I tried to get some good pictures of our boys on Easter, but as you can see, I never really got one.






No comments:

Post a Comment