Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lots of fun!

We are having tons of fun here at the Hite house.  Wednesday I went with Nathan and Owen on their field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  They really had a great time!
Oo

Owen with his girlfriend Maggie.

After selecting our pumpkins everyone listened to Halloween books and ate lunch.
Everyone enjoyed the bus ride.
----------------------------------------
Twenty meals a week I am able to provide good nutrition for Logan.  I decided one meal a week he could select our dinner.  He makes the menu but it must consist of at least one veggie.  He is not aloud to complain about the other 20 meals during the week and he does the cooking (I figure his wife will thank me for this one day).
Here is our dinner.  It was funny to me for him to pick this as the first dinner he wanted to make.  This was my favorite dinner as a child.

The Hall Kent Fall Festival is this Saturday from 3-7.  Please join us!  Here is the preschool basket for the raffle.  We have such a great group of parents who donated so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment