Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Vacation Day 34

We have been waiting for weeks to go and see Mr Eric, author of Pete the Cat. Logan loves this book and Nathan and Owen enjoy it too. We were only introduced to the books about a month ago when one of our speech therapist, Kelli, sent it home for us to read. She really loved the bright colors, songs, etc. This morning Mr Eric read two of his books, sang lots of songs and just have a spectacular overall show. Nathan danced in my lap during all the guitar and harmonica songs. Owen happily sat in my lap and then sat between Logan and I for part of the program too. After the show we bought a copy of our favorite book, "I love my white shoes" and a small stuffed Pete the Cat.

This afternoon we went to Homewood Pool with our friends Raegan and Liky Kate. The kids all had a great time! We can't wait to swim with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment