Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Vacation Day 12

This morning I woke up to the sound of loud thunder. This means no early morning run for Preston or I. I still got up early to be sure to be ready for KidLife. I got there extra early since it was the first day. My class is incredible. I have 23 six year olds (though Logan is 5 he is in a 6 class because he is just young for his grade). All of the kids are well behaved. My teaching team is also really good. Everyone is a really hard worker and our personalities really work well together. Logan's favorite part today was kids worship. I am interested to know what makes an impression upon him each day.

This afternoon while Nathan and Owen were napping we began working on our rocket. We have been collecting cardboard for a few weeks. We are making a replica of Flynt Lockwood's rocket from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. We are really enjoying making it together and of course with Pburdell's help too.

Logan is absolutely loving having Pburdell with us. He is spending tons of time on the screen pitch. Pburdell loves all the attention Logan is giving to him.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment