Monday, May 16, 2011

My new picture

A couple of years ago I snapped a picture of Logan sitting at the piano trying to play with Preston's Grandmother, Memommy. I absolutely love this picture and love how Logan is focusing so intently on Memommy. Last year when Memommy was here for a vacation I gave her a copy of the picture and asked her if she would mind painting. Memommy is a great artist. Tonight before dinner she gave Preston and I this painting. I am so excited about it. It just takes my breath away and I can't stop staring at it. I am so excited to have this treasure and I know Logan will really value it too when he gets older.

4 comments:

  1. Janelle - This is beautiful! What a talented Memommy and a sweet memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, Janelle! What a special memory for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, janelle!! that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete