Monday, January 17, 2011

Back in the swing of things

Now that Christmas holiday season is over we are back in full swing with all our activities.

Logan:
Logan is enjoying being back at school. He had a really fun time at one of his school friends birthday parties this past weekend. The party was at Painted By You. When we get the airplane back that he painted I will be sure to put a picture up for everyone to see. He is also registered for T-ball. His games will be on Saturday mornings starting in late February. Logan really enjoys science. Last week we ordered several science experiments and have been trying a different one out every afternoon. He is Logan the Science Kid, just like Sid the Science Kid on PBS.

Nathan:
Nathan's eyes continue to look better and better. The red is almost entirely gone. I think he enjoys being able to see better too. He had another audiology test and they were able to fine tune his hearing aids a little more than before. Nathan loves to talk back and forth with every one in the family. He loves playing with all his toys and has really been trying to feed himself. He loves drinking white grape juice out of his sippy cup.

Owen:
Owen is doing well. He is getting very close to sitting on his own. He can now, if you count the little 10 second moments of balance!! He is growing really big. I can't wait until we go to the doctor next week and get his official weight. He might just break the scales. He will soon outgrown his mini-crib, so we will be buying another crib...after we move in to a bigger house (already looking). So, this will make the 6th crib we will purchase for our 3 children (1 for Logan, 3 in China: Nathan, Mia, and Owen, 1 mini-crib for Owen and then the new crib makes 6). I think we have invested much more money in cribs than most families!!!!

Preston is enjoying his job a lot. He will also begin teaching at Samford again in February. This time his classes will be Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

Half marathon training is still going well. After the 1/2 marathon we still have 2 more races we are planning to run. So, we will take a little break but not much of one. Sarah and I have tons of fun running together, so I am glad we are planning to continue after the half marathon. I am also really enjoying being one of the room moms for Logan's class. It is so much fun to get to plan parties and go on all the field trips. I think Logan really likes me being there too.

Yes, we are looking to move. Our house was fine when Preston and I bought it...with just the two of us. It was even okay with 3 of us, but 5 just do not fit in here very well. If anyone else out there is looking to sell or rent, let me know and I will pass our real estate agent, Jason Cook, information along to you!!!!

I have to find my battery charger for my camera to get my pictures off the camera. As soon as I do that, I promise lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment