Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Posts are coming soon!!!!

I am sorry it has taken me so long to post anything lately. I have been wanting to get all my pictures downloaded for my posts and just have not found the time yet. I am hoping today I will find the time needed to get some of those pictures downloaded.

What??, you may ask is keeping me so busy.
Most of it is good stuff: decorating our bushes outside with Christmas lights, putting up the tree in our house, hanging our beautiful wreath (made by my sister, Ranae) on our door, making preparations for Logan's 3rd annual cookie party (all donations go to Samaritan's Purse Feed A Hungry Baby for a Week Program. Logan has raised over $700 the last two parties), Thanksgiving celebrations and travel, playing and therapizing (yes I did make up that word) with all three of my boys. (Logan likes to have therapy done on him too.), writing thank you notes from the boys birthday and beginning to start my Christmas cards, watching late night movies with Preston (we finally watched the Blind Side on Wednesday night when we were trying to stay up late to monitor Nathan and Owen's breathing).
The not good stuff we have been working with lately: Nathan and Owen are both sick. They believe they may have RSV. Thankfully they have had two rounds of synagis shots, so they have some medicine in them that is helping them. Their fevers are gone!!!! Owen had a fever for about 4 straight days. Owen is definitely worse and getting better. Owen is on a nebulizer and I am probably going to call tomorrow morning to see if Nathan can get on one. He is starting to wheeze a little and cough more.

So come back soon for lots more blog posts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment