Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moments of Life Pt 7

Today's moments of life is brought to you from my friend, Sarah. Over the past year Sarah has shown me the true meaning of friendship. She has inspired me and challenged me through her selfless actions. Last Thanksgiving when Nathan was so sick Sarah came and sat with us in the parenting room at Brookwood. When Nathan was readmitted to the hospital last March, once he was settled in the NICU, I went to fill out all the admitting papers. Sarah met me in the hallway and stayed with me for a while. The boys usually have some therapy or helmet appointments on Wednesday afternoon. Sarah watches Logan for me so he does not have to go to the appointments and meets me at church with Logan. When the boys were sick with RSV, Sarah brought us dinner the very next day, just so I would not have to worry about cooking. Sarah runs with me at 6:00 am, goes to painting classes with me and is always up for some fun with our two families.

No comments:

Post a Comment