Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moments of Life Pt 5


Today's Moments of Life is brought to us by Preston. I am very thankful every day that the Father blessed our family with him. His love for God and leading our family to love and serve Him is his top priority. He is so great with the boys and they really love him. Nathan's and Owen's faces light up when they see or hear him and Logan runs to him and gives him a huge hug. A little while ago Logan told me, "Mom, your my best friend but my Dad is my REALLY (he put a lot of emphasis on ths word) best friend." I am so thankful Logan's REALLY best friend is a man with such character and integrity. Preston is a wonderful husband; my best friend. He is always there for every person in our family listening, sharing our burdens and trying to lighten our load. Thank you for waking this journey of life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment