Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!!!!

This weekend we spent all our time at my parents house. Ranae, Philip and Cooper came up from Enterprise for the weekend. Preston was busy at Camp Dawson at the DYP retreat so Nathan, Owen, Logan and I decided to head to my parents to have an entire weekend of visiting. We had a great time hanging out together. Preston returned home Saturday evening and came to my parents. We got all 4 kids (that is including my 3 month old nephew Cooper) ready and went out trick or treating. We all had a great time together. I know my Mom especially enjoyed having every one under the same roof for the weekend.




On Friday morning, Logan had a fun parade and party at his school. Since I signed up to be a Room Mom, I have the privilege of being able to be at all the parties!!!!




On Thursday we went to Preston's office and did trick or treating around the office. Logan had a great time!!! Every one enjoyed seeing our two bears and a member of Lightning McQueen's pit crew.



No comments:

Post a Comment