Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Out for a run

Yesterday I decided to meet some of my friends for a run and take the boys with me. This was their first time in the jogging stroller. For various reasons, mainly they were too small, I have not been running with them. Today is our second day out and they seemed to love it both times. The only time Owen cried was when I put him back in to the car. Nathan took this time to take a nice nap. I am glad they loved it...because they will be running with me a lot over the next several years (just ask Logan).Here are Nathan and Owen with their running buddies. We have a picture from about 3 years ago when all of their older siblings are their age. Now the older ones are all off at school.

1 comment:

  1. seriously... can't believe there is another set of four!! i need to dig out the first photo to see the oldest four... i think we need to invest in some bigger strollers so we can get all eight down there at one time!! ;) i'm having fun running with you again!

    ReplyDelete