Friday, June 25, 2010

Photo Session

Yesterday we had our photo session with Karie Mitchell. Months ago I wanted to get the boys photographed. I wanted a really nice photo to keep forever. I set my appointment far in advance, hoping Owen would be off his oxygen. The big day finally came!!!! My Mom was able to cut out of work a little early to help me with the boys. Having an extra set of hands there made a huge difference!!!

Karie did a wonderful job with all three boys. She spent about 3 1/2 hours with us capturing the boys while they were looking at her, playing, happy, sad, etc. Her work is incredible. Owen is doing very well on his oxygen so I took it off him for every photo. We would take breaks in the mean time and I would give him some oxygen.

To check out the pictures go to www.kariemitchell.com. Go to client proofing and Janelle Hite.

3 comments:

  1. aw, thank you, Janelle, for that wonderful post. It was a joy to photograph you and your wonderful boys. What a journey you all have had. They are adorable and I am so glad to know all of you! Karie

    www.kariemitchell.com
    205.936.2908

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!! i bet you are going to have a hard time narrowing down your favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nathan's BIG smile on page 3 and Owen's mischevious grin on 4! The paci photo at the end with all three boys made me laugh! I truly believe that Logan should do some professional modeling of children's clothes. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete