Monday, June 7, 2010

Just another manic Monday...

Today our cd from Lindsey Culver came so I am posting some more photos of the boys. Preston and I really enjoyed looking through all of them. We are so blessed with such wonderful boys.

A special thanks to my husband for being so wonderful. Last night I got really sick and he put in a lot of extra effort taking care of the boys. Thankfully I am already feeling much better and hope to be 100% tomorrow.

Today Nathan had his ABR, hearing screening. Since I was sick I was not able to go with Preston. We really appreciate his Mom taking the morning to go with him to the appointment. Owen also went to the appointment because we thought he was going to get fit for his hearing aid. It turns out he needs to have one more ABR before they can fit him. So, he will have another one scheduled in the next week or two. Okay, back to Nathan. The audiologist discovered that Nathan has profound hearing loss in his ears. He too will have another ABR and will be followed by several ENT appointments. Nathan will also have cochlear implants put in this winter / spring. We are thankful for such wonderful technology that will correct his hearing on so many levels.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are such walking miracles in so many ways. I know at times it may seem like a never ending journey with doctor's appointment, but like you said technology is wonderful. We love you guys and continue to pray for you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is so smart and introspective as always. I love Owen's expressions - is he the calm baby? Nathan is such a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete