Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday afternoon

The Hites are having a great day. Logan had a great day at school and Preston was able to take the morning to get some work done at the library. Nathan and Owen have been great, though they have been sleeping a lot today. When Logan got home from school we went for a long bike ride, to the library. We spent about 45 minutes at the library and then came home. I have not ridden my bike in almost a year, and well I was a little tired when I got back. This afternoon Logan and I, then adding Owen, decided to take some pictures outside. It took a little convincing to get a 3 year old boy to take pictures, but I basically just snapped as he played.
We had lots of fun.
After Preston gave Owen his bath I was able to take him out for a few pictures. We also let Logan hold Owen for the first time. He was so excited.

2 comments:

  1. oh, my goodness!! logan looks so old in that first picture! and i love the pics of owen. i just want to squeeze those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is getting so big! I haven't seen him in a while. The pictures of him holding Owen are precious. I can tell he is such a good big brother.

    ReplyDelete