Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to take a minute and let all of you know how much we appreciate your prayers for our family. They are the best gift, with the most support you could ever give us. Please continue to pray. Nathan is doing well. He seems to be pretty stable and his heart closed up the other day. He is by no means out of the woods yet, but we know our Father has a perfect plan for him. Owen is doing well today. He has many more unstable moments than Nathan. Owen still has the opening in his heart that needs to close. Thank you for praying for us as we grieve the loss of Mia. We know our Father had great purpose for her 9 hours of life. It has been very encouraging to see how her life has already impacted many of our friends as well as the people we are in contact with at the hospital. Please continue to pray.

2 comments:

  1. I have a dear friend who lost her sweet Olivia after going into labor at 24 weeks about 3 years ago. She has gone on to help others whose children have gone to be with the Father. If you would like her contact information just leave a comment on my blog (I would give you my email address but it is about to change to an, as of yet, unknown address.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I went to high school with Preston. We didn't know each other but I am honored to be able to pray for your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete