Monday, September 14, 2009

Logan's first day of school

Today was Logan's first day of school. He was excited to go, but only if I was going to stay with him. We had been one other time so he could be in the class picture for the yearbook. I am anxiously waiting for his return to get his take on the day.
Logan ate a manly breakfast today of pancakes. Once he was ready he ran down the sidewalk to the bus. Logan really enjoyed riding the bus. Once at school he enjoyed playing with the huge lego bin. His teacher also told me they were going to build Noah's Arc and make a birthday cake today. I am sure he had a great time. It was hard leaving him because he cried really hard and asked me not to go. His principal called me a few hours later to let me know that he only cried for about five minutes and then was fine. He also wanted me to know he was engaging well with the other kids in the class. I will post an update on Logan's comments later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. good job, logan!!! your school looks like a super fun place. i hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete