Sunday, August 23, 2009

Interesting Restuarant

Today after fellowship a group of us went to one of the biggest and most interesting restaurants I have ever seen. (I am still kicking myself for not bringing my camera). The restaurant had to be the size of at least two Super Center Wal-Marts. It was all in a jumgle / Rainforest theme. The waiters and waitresses got around the restaurant on roller skates. Once the group was seated at a table, we got up to go and pick out our food. There was a wall with literally a thousand dishes all lined up for us to choose from. They also had tanks and tanks of fresh fish, crab, lobster (some of the biggest I have ever seen) available to eat. While waiting for our food we walked around and watched Sea Lions swimming and birds flying. We all really enjoyed the great atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment